Master Bot Assign A Job To A Slave Bot

mcandrewe

Do you have the 'Utility - Environment' VBO? It should be in there
Thank you, the input argument seems to be missing a quotation mark. Could you confirm the syntax is correct? Also just for myself . I am assuming user name and password is that which the bot uses to login to it's own VDI? What are the input variables referring to?

I haven't tested that syntax, and I added the input XML - so please check the syntax and fix any typos. Can you check the Blue Prism help document from the application, and look for automatec command?
Also BPUserName, and BPPassword - nothing to do with Windows login. They will have to have the right to call this command

mcandrewe

I haven't tested that syntax, and I added the input XML - so please check the syntax and fix any typos. Can you check the Blue Prism help document from the application, and look for automatec command?
Also BPUserName, and BPPassword - nothing to do with Windows login. They will have to have the right to call this command
No problem, thanks for all your help!

I meant I have actually used this syntax before, so it works, but not the exact line I gave you (with startup parameters).
The way I use it, my process doesn't have statup parameters, but you desire a ticket number, so i thought maybe you have a start parameter with ticket id.

That's why I got the input parameter XML and put into my comment, and of course it is just example code. Nice link btw

mcandrewe

I meant I have actually used this syntax before, so it works, but not the exact line I gave you (with startup parameters).
The way I use it, my process doesn't have statup parameters, but you desire a ticket number, so i thought maybe you have a start parameter with ticket id.

That's why I got the input parameter XML and put into my comment, and of course it is just example code. Nice link btw
Thanks Anton, currently I actually think I'd be ok without the ticket number but could well need it in the future. Your method is actually quite clean and will definitely be used!