Wait stage not working properly

akashskj

Due to some reason after loading a web page (which results xml tags after final load) we have given fixed 15 seconds wait. The same is working on my system as well. But when we are running the same code to some other system, it doesn't wait for a single second and immediately goes to next stage.
Do you have any idea why wait stage is not functioning properly.

Sukesh Kumaru

Hi,
Please check with the any element you had added as "check exists", if it's value set to "True" then it won't wait for specified time.

akashskj

NO element. we have given the static wait.
Also, when we are running the code on other machine, some other stages also behaving weird. e.g. it does not detect 'kill process' action. It just run the stage but do not kill the IE instance. but same code is running on my machine. (both machines have same config and BP version is same -6.2 but BP database is different)
The more weird part is some stages like sleep (let say for 5 seconds) works in first run but do not work in next run.

akashskj

I am using the same.. this utility itself is not working when I am running the process in full speed. If I run it in medium speed it works.

Stephen Jones

Ok .

Sorry , when you said you was using a 1 second wait stage , i presumed you was using the 'Wait' and not the Sleep action. Have you tried using Wait instead with no element and condition set ?