Upload File in SFTP using Blueprism

mishti

I would like to upload file to SFTP server from Blue Prism code stage by using SSH.Net But I am getting the following error message once I run the code :

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'Renci.SshNet, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1cee9f8bde3db106' or one of its dependencies. Strong name validation failed.

Can anyone help me to fix this issue?

Sachin_Kharmale

Hi @mishti ,

Possible reasons for above error-

1) Blue prism is unable to load your dll file.
Solution - Copy and paste your required Renci.SshNet.dll file in your blue prism installation directory.
suppose your blue prism insatlaltion directory path like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate"
then your dll file path must be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Renci.SshNet.dl"
and then give your dll reference in init page of object as a Renci.SshNet.dll(don't mention full path for dll) because you are putting dll file
in blue prism installation directory.

2)May be dll version mismatch.
Soluton-you are trying to implement functionality that is not implemented in current version of dll that you have set.

if yes then try to use correct version of the dll file.

I hope it will help you...!!

mishti

Hi Sachin,

1) I have already dll files in place(Blueprism Automate Folder)
2) I have checked with version but didnt help.

Malikabee

I would like to upload file to SFTP server from Blue Prism code stage by using SSH.Net But I am getting the following error message once I run the code :

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'Renci.SshNet, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1cee9f8bde3db106' or one of its dependencies. Strong name validation failed.

Can anyone help me to fix this issue?
Have you got solution for this?