System.ApplicationException: Exception getting Java Identfier KeyBindings Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Malligai

Am getting the below error when using the JAVA application. (windows 10 & 64bit)
Error : System.ApplicationException: Exception getting Java Identfier KeyBindings Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Explanation : For ex : login window : I can get the username button for the first time, after i cant spy the password button.

Note : I have enabled the JAVA in control panel, and added the dll files inside BP automate folder.

Can anyone please help me.

ba2ibr1984

Am getting the below error when using the JAVA application. (windows 10 & 64bit)
Error : System.ApplicationException: Exception getting Java Identfier KeyBindings Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Explanation : For ex : login window : I can get the username button for the first time, after i cant spy the password button.

Note : I have enabled the JAVA in control panel, and added the dll files inside BP automate folder.

Can anyone please help me.
Hi, did anyone ever get the answer to this?