Spied element using AA and UI mode is not working in Internet explorer

syed

Hi,

I have spied elements using AA and UI mode in internet explorer for particular web page. It works fine till date in my local machine. But when i moved this to Cloud environment none of the elements spied using AA and UI mode is not working. When I tried to identify the same element again it is not able to spy the element.

Can anyone help on this?

punitbirla

I both environment it is IE 11. But in cloud it works fine few days back. Suddenly I am facing this issue.
What attributes you are using to your elements which were spied ? can you check whether any attributes which are related to coordinates can be un-checked. did you tried changing resolution ? or even Wait stage till the control is fully loaded.

syed

What attributes you are using to your elements which were spied ? can you check whether any attributes which are related to coordinates can be un-checked. did you tried changing resolution ? or even Wait stage till the control is fully loaded.
Everything is looks fine, nothing related to co-ordinates only couple of attributes are selected. The actual problem is when I tried to re spy using AA/UI mode it can able to spy only the outer window. Inside the webpage(like button,menu et..) it is not spying anything... Only HTML mode is working fine.

syed

The issue is resolved. It seems dll file caught crashed so registered it by running the below commands it worked fine now

Navigate within that to the location of your OLEACC.DLL file (usually 'C:\Windows\System32' directory).

Run the following command to re-register the DLL file:

regsvr32 OLEACC.DLL

After re-registering both AA and UI modes are working fine.