SAP server busy popup - Blueprism is halted or waiting at that stage

Sri

Hi,

I have automated SAP application, I am facing SAP server busy popup in production now and it is not happening at particular stage. whenever it appears blueprism is halting the execution and waiting for at that stage only. I have to click on any of the 2 options 'switch to' or 'retry'. Please give me a solution for this burning issue.
Any possibility with try, catch blocks?? etc..

Attachments

• IMG-20180416-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180416-WA0000.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 53

suya

Hi,

I have automated SAP application, I am facing SAP server busy popup in production now and it is not happening at particular stage. whenever it appears blueprism is halting the execution and waiting for at that stage only. I have to click on any of the 2 options 'switch to' or 'retry'. Please give me a solution for this burning issue.

Hi,
I also facing the same issue with you. But until now, could not find any solution on the issue. We having facing this issue for about 5 months now and really appreciate if someone can help.

Ozkan

Hi,

Hi Could you find any way to find this problem out ? I am facing with this trouble and it happens maybe once time in 2 or 3 months.