Hi! I've only been handling automation projects via BP for my employer so I haven't got extensive knowledge. I have been assigned to carry out a check-and-chase process which proves to be a little out of my depths. I need advise with some of the stuff I seem to be stuck at at the moment.
- The report that the bot needs to check is saved as xlsm with multiple worksheets. Conditions to be met to collect the data in the report are:
- Friday - will use current month's tab/worksheet
- 1st working day of the month - will use previous month's tab/worksheet
- I need the expressions on a choice stage for the bot to identify if it's a Friday or the first working day of the month before it proceeds to collecting the data from the respective worksheet.
- The email xlsm reports do not contain the email addresses of the recipients to be chased. It is saved on a standalone xlsx file that the bot needs to refer to when finding the actual recipient of the chaser email.
- XLSM report contains only Name of Recipient, together with all other relevant information needed to set the conditions for the chasing process v. XLSX contains the Name of Recipient and their email addresses
- I need to be able to do some sort of a lookup function to find the email addresses from the XLSX file and put them onto the respective names in the XLSM data