How to save email using mapiex

wildCat

You can install newer version on a machine and get the vbo, another option is to search blue prism portal forum, someone have attached it to a post.

Deva393

Hi Sivagelli,
Currently I am using V5.0.24 that's why I am asking the vbo to import in to my machine.
Please send me the vbo attachment. that will more useful. I don't have any source to download it

sivagelli

Like any other software products, I am assuming the VBO might not be backward version compatable, otherwise it would have been released as a vbo available for downloading.

Looking at the Digital exchange, there is an outlook vbo that is compatable from BP v6.0.

So, you either have to upgrade or write a macro that fits your needs.

drubiano

Like any other software products, I am assuming the VBO might not be backward version compatable, otherwise it would have been released as a vbo available for downloading.

Looking at the Digital exchange, there is an outlook vbo that is compatable from BP v6.0.

So, you either have to upgrade or write a macro that fits your needs.
When 6.3 came out. We just copied the VBO (and the connected dll files) to use in 6.2 and 6.1. But there’s always the risk that’s it’s not going to work. Some of my colleagues have tried it with 5.x and haven’t gotten it to work.