Click button to change page in web application

andrea93

hello I have to navigate in some pages as you can see from the screen.
I spied the buttons to change pages
The problem is that when I get to the last page he keeps clicking but obviously nothing happens and so he goes in infinite loop
Some idea?

Attachments

• button.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 16
  • am.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 13

sivagelli

Unless you explicitly control the number of clicks, BP will not know when to stop clicking. I see two possibilities-

#1. When you know the no. of records.
If you know the number, use the a decision stage and control the clicks.

#2. When the no. of records are dynamic.
You have to read "Pagina 23 di 23-332 Record trivoti", where 332 is important here. You will have constant no. of records per page, so a division of 332 with records per page gives the number of pages. OR the number of clicks that BP can perform.

Hope this helps!

Sukesh Kumaru

last page he keeps clicking but obviously nothing

Hello,

So, are you assuming the BOT, which you had created is a Male one ?
Okay, Jokes apart.

Coming to the point.

Try to read a static element on that page to identify it, whether it is last page or not.

Good Luck.

harish17

Unless you explicitly control the number of clicks, BP will not know when to stop clicking. I see two possibilities-

#1. When you know the no. of records.
If you know the number, use the a decision stage and control the clicks.

#2. When the no. of records are dynamic.
You have to read "Pagina 23 di 23-332 Record trivoti", where 332 is important here. You will have constant no. of records per page, so a division of 332 with records per page gives the number of pages. OR the number of clicks that BP can perform.

Hope this helps!

Hi sivagelli ,

how can we specifiy to click the number of times.

for example in sure shot if i know it needs to click 100 times how can i tell click 100 times since we are spying that element and using cliick center or any other blue prism function to navigate fronm one page to other page . if it is 100 time its not a good way to use 100 Navigate stages or 100 rows in navigate stage and also is there a way we can tell to click that arrow this many times dynamically.?

sivagelli

Hi sivagelli ,

how can we specifiy to click the number of times.

for example in sure shot if i know it needs to click 100 times how can i tell click 100 times since we are spying that element and using cliick center or any other blue prism function to navigate fronm one page to other page . if it is 100 time its not a good way to use 100 Navigate stages or 100 rows in navigate stage and also is there a way we can tell to click that arrow this many times dynamically.?
Using a control variable such as incremental counter and a decision stage.