Besoin d aide

bonjour, svp j'ai besoin de réaliser un filtre sur les CV qui sont sous forme de fichier word et PDF en utilisant blue prism pour extraire la durée d'expériences des candidats.

VJR

Hi elhamdouni.dina,

Translation of your text to English says:
"hello, please I need to make a filter on the CVs that are in the form of word and PDF file using blue prism to extract the duration of experiments of the candidates"

Could you please provide more details on what you are looking for?
Provide as much details as possible. Screenshots would be even great.
If its not possible for you in English then I'll post the translation here so that someone could be able to help you.

salut, je travaille sur le projet Outlook en bleu, le but est que mon client (responsable recrutement) peut avoir comme résultat tous les CV filtrés par formation et nombre d'expériences. la question est comment puis-je obtenir ce nombre d'expériences de CVS. prism
Merci

Last edited:

VJR

"hello, I work on the Outlook project in blue, the goal is that my client (recruitment manager) can have as result all the CVs filtered by training and number of experiences. the question is how can I get this number of CVS experiences. Prism
Thank you"

Hi,

Where are the experiences mentioned?
Are they in the file names of the Word and PDF files?

salut, par exemple dans ce Cv je veux extraire les années d'expérience et calculer la différence entre les années.
Leshank you

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    129.3 KB · Views: 15

VJR

"hi, for example in this CV I want to extract years of experience and calculate the difference between years.
Leshank you"

Hi,

If its a pdf you might have to convert it to Word. There are topics on that so search this website for related topics.
Perhaps you may need to use 'Find Text' action of MS Word VBO to search for a text that has a month name. You might need to search for every month name and go from there. Also go through the below thread. Its scenario may be a bit different than yours but you can make use of the functions used over there.
http://rpaforum.net/threads/getting-number-from-line-of-text-in-word-doc.779/

Last edited:
hi elhamdouni,

if ur looking for pdf to word vbo, pls follow the below path.

1.please login to blue prism portal and look in the forums.

2.forums > general-discussion > general-discussion > pdf-reader-vbo

Cheers !!

VJR

In the Navigate stage, select the root element (which is your main application) on the left hand side.
On the right hand side choose the 'Global Send Keys' action in the dropdown.
In the parameters at the bottom provide "% {TAB}"
At times Sendkeys are not so reliable. Also try with Global Send Keys Events. Make sure to activate your application before using SendKeys.

VJR

For some reason after I submit the above post, a space is automatically added after the percentage and before the opening bracket.
Do not add any space. Here is the image
1522724252633.png

Thnak you VJR,
this what i have done , i want to switsh between blue prism and word file to activated because i couldnt activated with application modular.

Attachments

• alt Tab.png
    alt Tab.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 5

VJR

Hi elhamdouni.dina,

The not connected error is when your application is not attached to the object. It is connected using the Navigate stage -> Attach action.

On the other hand, if you are interacting with a Word file you should be using the already available MS WORD VBO of Blue Prism. Research more on how to use this VBO.

VJR

Hi elhamdouni.dina,

i. Do you want to simply save the Word file as .HTML?
OR
ii. Do you want to convert the text inside the document into html tags?
For ex; If anything is in bold inside the document then that text will be enclosed within <b> html tag.

Which one is it that you are looking for - i. or ii. ?