Zip files in BluePrism

Shrutiseth810

Hello Everyone!

I have process in which, input is an excel file with vendor receipt details (Vendor Name, Email Address, Postal Address, Invoice No, Rejection Reason, etc.)

Flow is to read this excel and send them replies via email(if email address is given) or post(if postal address is given)
mentioning rejection reasons in the PDF letters.

For sending emails, if there are many invoices for a vendor for which we have to send email, it is required to:
1) First Sort Mail and Postal replies
2) for Mail replies, copy the rejection reason and invoice no in a pdf letter, save it as Letter_<VendorName>_<INCNo>_<InvoiceNo>.pdf
3) Now for 1 vendor there can be many invoices. So in this case, while sending mail, we need to zip all the PDFs created in step 1 in one file and attach only this 1 zipped file to the email

My process is able to do till step 2. How can I do step 3?

Attachments

• Letter_PDF_Zip.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Letter_PDF_Zip1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 47

AshutoshMahale

Hello Everyone!

I have process in which, input is an excel file with vendor receipt details (Vendor Name, Email Address, Postal Address, Invoice No, Rejection Reason, etc.)

Flow is to read this excel and send them replies via email(if email address is given) or post(if postal address is given)
mentioning rejection reasons in the PDF letters.

For sending emails, if there are many invoices for a vendor for which we have to send email, it is required to:
1) First Sort Mail and Postal replies
2) for Mail replies, copy the rejection reason and invoice no in a pdf letter, save it as Letter_<VendorName>_<INCNo>_<InvoiceNo>.pdf
3) Now for 1 vendor there can be many invoices. So in this case, while sending mail, we need to zip all the PDFs created in step 1 in one file and attach only this 1 zipped file to the email

My process is able to do till step 2. How can I do step 3?
@Shrutiseth810 You will have to write a custom code for zipping the files & include it in the code stage.