Which RPA tools do you use?

adebroise

RPA Ninja
Staff member
Simple question, which RPA tools do you use? :)

If you use more than one, which do you prefer and why?

Lars Olufsen

We are using Kofax Kapow.
The interface is not as "sexy" as some of the other tools on the market, but the licensing model makes up for a lot! :-D

jking

We are using Kofax Kapow. We had used a few "webscraping" service providers who did scripting and passed data to us on a schedule, but no "true" RPA.

hrvoje83

Autohotkey, UIPATH, BluePrism
Autohotkey - because it is free open source, can be used in backoffice and/or frontoffice, doesnt lack of anything that UIpath and BluePrism has.
We use AHK on Virtual machines and like a tool which is helping to the coleagues in daily work on their desktop computers.

Last edited:

johnpatil

Hi,
For the most part customers pick the best RPA instrument in light of their financial plan and capacity of the apparatus which can fulfill their necessities. There are numerous Clients to Ui Path too. All RPA devices have customers, so all RPA devices have great future.

GavBot

Blueprism was my first and so my favourite. I have also developed in UIPATH, but found that required more work to get up and running and was difficult to debug especially with 2 processes running writing to the same log file.

Zubair

I used NICE originally, however now Ive been using Automation Anywhere, and its learning curve is much shorter compared to NICE, and in my opinion is more feature rich.

maheshwary

We are using Kofax Kapow. We had used a few "webscraping" service providers who did scripting and passed data to us on a schedule, but no "true" RPA.
did you evaluate other tools? and why did you choose Kapow over others? I am looking for something for purely web scrapping purpose.

John Dawson

We are using WinAutomation.
It is really simple and the UI is pretty straight-forward even for web automation tasks.
There were plans to move to Process Robot, developed by the same company but since we are a small firm there was not such a great need so we stuck with WinAutomation.

We are currently experimenting with Robin. It is a scripting language and doesn't have any ui elements.
I have seen a tutorial on web scraping in their forum I think.
May not be so convenient for a business user but it is free and you avoid vendor lockdown.