What is a Blue Prism Template

Hi,

can anyone tell me what is a blue prism template , I see the PDD , SDD and various templates where I understand that one will document a high level process document and like wise . But what I wanted to understand is , Is BP template is a sample template which has all the required stages and other objects and has other things which best suit a specific process, is it so. ?
is it similar to like RE framework in UI path. Which gives you a predefined Architecture for designing your process.

Thanks
Shabaz

sivagelli

I am not sure about RE Framework of UiPath, however, BP Templates shows hot to apply best practices such as Exception handling, Notes, etc while developing a Process/Object.

Thanks Sivagelli for the turnaround! I know what RE framework as a template does and was relating it to find in BP if there is a any predefined template to suit specific processes

Shabaz☺

arkapil

Hello, I have been trying to find/download Blue Prism templates but have not been able to find. I searched in the BP Forums and also in the documents but nothing found, though I see these are mentioned in some of the documentation. If anyone has those and can share, that will be great.