Solved Webhooks and Session Variables

mondo

Hey all,

I posted this over on the official forums but as always, value the knowledge base here!

I'm currently attempting to develop a method with which to add cases to different queues through use of a webservice. My imagined workflow is as follows:
Our case management software currently outputs a webhook containing case data. I will create an exposed interpreter process/object, which is activated by this webhook on a dedicated resource. The interpreter process parses the webhook's data and adds the case information into the appropriate process' queue.

What I am unclear on is how I can get the webhook's data into the process. From reading the Blueprism v6.3.1 documentation, it is unclear whether a process called by webservice can use information from that webhook as a session input. Would appreciate if anyone had any suggestions. Has anybody developed similar solutions involving webservices and queues?

Thanks,
mondo

mondo

In case anyone sees this in the future, I resolved through configuration of the source webhook, editing the relevant values in the body and the BP process accepted them as inputs.