Web Services Query

Shweta

Hi

I am new to web services part in BP. Can someone please help me with below information:

I have exposed the BP process as Web service by going to System Tab > Objects > Exposure > Expose BP object and that is also showing under Web services exposed BP objects. Now, I want to remove it from there, so how to do that?

Thanks!

Manikanta

Hi

I am new to web services part in BP. Can someone please help me with below information:

I have exposed the BP process as Web service by going to System Tab > Objects > Exposure > Expose BP object and that is also showing under Web services exposed BP objects. Now, I want to remove it from there, so how to do that?

Thanks!

Hi @Shweta
Jus Go to System>Web services>Select file and try to delete it.

Shweta

I dont find that exposed Business object under web services.. But in exposure, I can see that added.

Shweta

U want to delete object or web srvices?
If u want to delete object go to settings>objects>Management>drag & drop that to retire Objects
I did not ask about deleting the object in my post.. I have exposed a object as web service in BP and now I want to recall that.. I don't want that object to be exposed as web service anymore, so how to do that