Web page form field: values being entered but not saved

VISH

Hi all,
I am trying automate a simple webpage application to fill the input fields and save the values. At present I am able to enter the values. but when I save the values are not getting updated.
I see the values being added to the input form field.
When i do this manually in the webpage, I enter the value and hit the tab key and then to the next field and then the tab key and so on...FInally I Hit the Save button.

Can someone please help me out. Iam a newbie in Blue prism. I appreciate your patience in letting me know the steps in detail.

Bharathi

Hi all,
I am trying automate a simple webpage application to fill the input fields and save the values. At present I am able to enter the values. but when I save the values are not getting updated.
I see the values being added to the input form field.
When i do this manually in the webpage, I enter the value and hit the tab key and then to the next field and then the tab key and so on...FInally I Hit the Save button.

Can someone please help me out. Iam a newbie in Blue prism. I appreciate your patience in letting me know the steps in detail.

Hi,

Please try using Global Send Keys for entering the values to the fields and also to navigate to others fields.

Thanks.