Solved Warning in Control Room

Ciara

Hi,

Has anyone come across a 'Warning' for machine state? There are no errors in the process logs/schedule logs - 13 items out of 19 have been worked on with no errors on the 13th item and nothing to suggest why the process hasn't continued. The process has been 'stuck' in this state for almost 12 hours. See attached error

Thanks,
Ciara

Attachments

• Warning in Control Room Edited.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 331
Hi Ciara, Im having a similar situation. When a warning appears as the status of a running process basically I cant do anything on Blue Prism, The question here is How to handle warnings on the control room?

Ciara

Hi!

The issue I was having was due to an exception which hadnt been handled - this meant the process was never able to get to the end point therefre used a lot of the resource memory. I've since added exception handling which means that any exceptions are caught and the process can always end.

Jatin Kalra

Hi!
How should i resolve this issue now.
As I don't have bot credentials to start it and reboot it. We are using that resource for unattended mode testing.
Presently in resource section bot is showing idle but it is not allowing us to run other process as previous process status is in Warning. Even immediate stop is not working tried multiple times.
Any other way to solve this issue.

ashwin kumar

manually login to production machine and check any application is gone nonresponsive, that automatically release lock from warning state

Shoyab

I am getting warning state at code stage where we have code written for clicking on a node. Though it is working fine when I test the same in my machine

Prabha

after entering miro t code sap application is going into not responding state hence blueprism also going for Warnings state in control room and not gojg for retry logic even after the time out is 15sec need solution to resolve this issue

Prabha

after entering MIRO t code on sap application is going into not responding state hence blueprism also going for not responding state due to that VM if going for Warnings state in control room and not going for retry logic even after the time limit of 15sec need solution to resolve this issue