Voting Buttons through blue prism Mapiex

sirichandana50

I am trying to include the voting buttons feature of outlook in my blue prism bot with the Mapiex VBO. Any ideas on how I can do this?

sirichandana50

Hi,

I am using the above code in the post to include voting options, but I get the following error.could someone please help me with this.
"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))"

Thank you.

sivagelli

Looking at the post and the thread, looks like Mapiex does not support voting options on an email.
"VotingOptions" is not a member of Blue Prism.WindowsAutomation.MAPIEx

sirichandana50

the problem is with .send and not voting buttons. When i do .display its displays and saves it draft with the voting buttons. However, the email fails to send

VJR

the problem is with .send and not voting buttons. When i do .display its displays and saves it draft with the voting buttons. However, the email fails to send
I've responded about the error you are seeing on the other thread. Also check for the new Outlook VBO to see if it has an option to send emails with voting buttons or if its code can be modified to do the same.