Unable to identify elements using Java spy mode

Prema

Hi!!

I have one application which looks like Web application, but after selecting one region button, a window opens up, which is a java application( I verified the same from Task manager Process also). So, I launched the application as browser based using one object & used one more Java application object & attached the opened Java window using this object. However, when I'm trying to spy the elements in this window, only Login section is highlighting not the User Name & password fields. I manually logged into the application & tried spying inside screens, here also, only the outer section is getting highlighted, text boxes, buttons inside the section are not getting highlighted.

I verified all pre requisites are met as per Java Automaton guide & Java Access Bridge guide, descendtree & ignorenotshowing also I added in Application wizard
My VM is 64-bit OS & as per the above two Java guides,
I see that WindowsAccessBridge.dll and WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll are not available in c:\windows\system32 &
access-bridge-32.dll and access-bridge-64.dll not available in c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\ext &
JavaAccessBridge.dll, JavaAccessBridge-32.dll, JavaAccessBridge-64.dll, JAWTAccessBridge.dll, JAWTAccessBridge-32.dll and JAWTAccessBridge-64.dll not available in c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin
is this could be the reason for this issue?
Please also suggest, if I missed any pre-requisite because of which the main elements in the application are not spying

Thanks Prema