Solved Unable to get the action properties in Process Studio

Winingvish

Hi everyone, I am practising on the web based automation for the xecurrency convertor website to give the input value from Excel sheet. I have created all necessary actions in Object Studio like Launch, Input Value, From Currency, To Currency, Go Button, Read Result. For all these actions I am unable to get the properties after selected from the Action Drop down list in Process Studio.
Can anyone please help me out regarding this issue?
Thank you in advance
Regards
Vishnu

Winingvish

Have you Publish all your Pages in Object studio?
After that only you can see all actions.
Hi Gaurav, Thank you for your reply.... yes all the pages in Object Studio were published and I can view the actions too but unable to get the properties for the Input, Output tabs after selecting the action from drop down list. For Example Launching or Navigational actions does not require any Input or Output properties in Process Studio but for to Write or Read Actions we have to get the properties for Input and Output. (This is where I am stuck).

Winingvish

Hi Winingvish,

The Input parameters are to be set to the Start stage of the Object and Output parameters to its End stage.
Can you take a look if you have done that.
Hi @VJR, that's the one I missed. Now its ran successfully. Much appreciated for your help...