Thoughtonomy - Eternal pending sessions

Sarabia154

Hi there,

I'm having several problems with my sessions on my robot.

Frequently, when a session start automatically (I use the scheduling for that), it's stay on "Pending" status, and never start ("Running" status).
I see that this problems appears at 19:30 approximately, but I don't understand what is wrong with the automation.

Giving more information about my process and my virtual worker (VW)...

The VW stay up every time, and I restart it one time manually biweekly.
I have three process scheduling to work on this VW. And the scheduling of that is:
Process 1: Every 30 minutes, starting at 1:25 PM
Process 2: Every 30 minutes, starting at 4:00 AM
Process 3: Every 30 minutes, starting at 6:00 AM

The process that make a eternal "Pending" session is the second process.

Any idea about what is wrong with this?

The only solution that I found I run a large session before 19:30, and the "Eternal session" does not appear... but...

Attached at this post I put a screenshot of the session...

Thanks for the support,
Kind regards.

Attachments

• pending session report.PNG
    pending session report.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 33

Sarabia154

Hi,

Ok! And are any way to retry the connection automaticaly?

Cause the problem is that this sessions frezze the virtual worker until I check the sessions and manually I start the session.

Kind regards.

RPA_1

You need to know the login agent functionality to do this. What it does it that you can create a process to login onto the vdi on which you want to run your main process . This will ensure that the target machine is never locked . Check login agent details and vbo on portal.

VJR

Alongside with suggestions given by @RPA_1 can you also check to see if it has got to do anything with the 3 run modes in Blue Prism - Exclusive, Foreground and Background. Run modes are defined in the Business Objects and it determines how a process is run, what priority a process gets etc.