System Exception - Unexpected exit code

nilanjanpal

In my process I am trying to read emails and based on the content, later all the items will be processed. In my outlook folder there are approximately 6.5k emails. Now when I debug uipath is able to read only around 3.4k and after that it gives the below error -

Error - Job Stopped with an unexpected exit code - 0xE0434352.

I have checked the logs as well but didn't got any error. I am having 8 GB of ram in my machine and when the process runs I can see almost 2 GB the UiPath executor takes while reading the email.
Memory might be an issue but if the process stops due to out of memory then I would expect a out of memory exception which I am not getting. Please let me know if anybody can have any insight to this kind of problem.

Attachments

• ss.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 8

bnastase

In my process I am trying to read emails and based on the content, later all the items will be processed. In my outlook folder there are approximately 6.5k emails. Now when I debug uipath is able to read only around 3.4k and after that it gives the below error -

Error - Job Stopped with an unexpected exit code - 0xE0434352.

I have checked the logs as well but didn't got any error. I am having 8 GB of ram in my machine and when the process runs I can see almost 2 GB the UiPath executor takes while reading the email.
Memory might be an issue but if the process stops due to out of memory then I would expect a out of memory exception which I am not getting. Please let me know if anybody can have any insight to this kind of problem.

Hi

What activity do you use? Get Outlook Mail Message?

If you get only let's say, 1000 messages do you still get the same error?

Bobby