Scheduler - Processes stuck in Pending mode

ricksanchez

Hi,

I have 2 processes that should work 7/24, consecutively. I have arranged the scheduler in that way but somehow the first process gets stuck in pending mode for hours. It doesn't happen all the time. What should I do? Is it a problem with the scheduler or the process itself? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello,

Check the resource is available for execution, and check the frequency of the process execution (like hourly, etc.,) and also is it waiting for a file.

Good Luck.

rbhagavathsingh

Hi,

I have 2 processes that should work 7/24, consecutively. I have arranged the scheduler in that way but somehow the first process gets stuck in pending mode for hours. It doesn't happen all the time. What should I do? Is it a problem with the scheduler or the process itself? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Consider service restart biweekly. Restarting the service will solve it

tsetse9394

im also having such issue,,, the schedule job pending and wont start at somtimes... any retry mechanism for the schedule for such case ? thanks

Jan Čech

We have version 6.4 and this bug still appears time after time. Restarting resources daily morning this bug reduced to minimum, but several times per month it still appears.

I have already report this to BluePrism.

I made an easy proces thats run a bat file with script to restart resource. I scheduled this proces for each resource to run once a day at 6 am and problem solved.

JC

lavi

Hi,

I am trying to run process on resource but showing too busy status and there are no pending process.
How to check for pending process for more than 31 days?