SAP GUI - SAP Mode Invocation Issues

Rhys_m_jones

Hi,

I have been working with SAP and Blue Prism for 18 months, but there are some issues that have been presented over the last few months.

I am unable to log in to the SAP via the GUI, as when I select an instance to log in with, none of the elements (client field, user name field, password field etc.) can be identified and so causes my robot to fail. This can be looped a number of times and still have no success. Then, for no apparent reason, it suddenly works and can spy elements consistently, which runs my robot to completion.

There is no method or reason that I have discovered for this happening. A colleague of mine has identical issues, maxing out at 100 loops before they could be logged in and thus run their robot. Another colleague within the team has no issues whatsoever and can always log in first time. We have checked the configuration of hardware and software to find they are identical, but we are having different experiences with SAP.

Scripting is enabled, as I have spied out elements etc., but it seems as if the scripting is being blocked for some reason, until for another unknown reason it becomes enabled and I can function as normal.

Has anybody experienced anything similar? Or have any ideas why it may be happening? I am running out of patience and there is no similar experience of this available in any forum I can access.

Thanks,
Rhys