Runtime resource not starting because of security negotiations

Nabin

Hello everyone,

I am having some issue with blue prism runtime starting. when I use login from control room after login is done RR don't start instead it gives this msg "
Client is unable to finish the security negotiation within the configured timeout (00:00:008:6244030). The current negotiation leg is 1(00:00:008:6244030)"

Screenshot is also attached. I am using 'WCF: SOAP with message encryption and windows authentication' as connection mode. This happens only some times like once on 2 days but this is affecting my scheduled run.

Thank you on advance. :)
Nabin

Attachments

• RR not starting.PNG
    59.8 KB · Views: 100

Sri

Hi, Did you manage to solve this error? i am facing the same issue, but in different place. meaning - we are starting a new project and i have managed to configuration and connectivity between App server and SQL server. But I am not able to connect Interactive clients to application server through 'Blue Prism Application server' connection type and 'WCF: SOAP with Message Encryption & Windows Authentication' as connection mode. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Jorge Amado

Hi, Did you manage to solve this error? i am facing the same issue, but in different place. meaning - we are starting a new project and i have managed to configuration and connectivity between App server and SQL server. But I am not able to connect Interactive clients to application server through 'Blue Prism Application server' connection type and 'WCF: SOAP with Message Encryption & Windows Authentication' as connection mode. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hey, where you able to solve the issue?

Thank you

JEEDUBSKI

I am encountering the same issue from a developer VDI to my non-prod App Server. Security Negotiation timeout occurs for one user, but another user connects to the server immediately - no delay. We recently implemented Identity based firewall rules and it turns out that the issue was firewall related. Security fixed the rule and the issue resolved.

Last edited:

Lena

Navigate to Blueprism support center and type into the big textfield: Client is unable to finish the security negotiation within the configured timeout. The current negotiation leg is 1.

There is a explanation how to solve this issue. I copied it for you.

1. Open Internet Explorer Options > Connections > LAN settings
    IEOptions.png
  2. Under Proxy Server section, click on 'Advanced':
    advanced.png
  3. Add the FQDN of the server to the list of 'Exceptions': (myserver.blueprism.com -- please don't use wildcard):
    proxyserver.png
  4. Click OK.