Solved RPAChallenge.com solution (Automation Anywhere) Vivek Kumar

vworld7

Please find attached RPAchallenge.com solution using automation anywhere.
Please let me know in case of any help required......vivek

Attachments

• RPACHALLENGE.zip
    76.7 KB · Views: 422

chris01s

Nice! Here's my solution using UiPath: around 2.5 seconds.

Attachments

• RPA Challenge.zip
    122.4 KB · Views: 110

VJR

Hi nagabhaskar93,

The thread for Blue Prism is here and you can go through the posts by the forum members where getting the data from Excel has also been mentioned.

nagabhaskar93

Hi nagabhaskar93,

The thread for Blue Prism is here and you can go through the posts by the forum members where getting the data from Excel has also been mentioned.

Hi VJR,

I have tried all the steps before that . how to get the data from excel.

But I'm getting error in write stage.

Internal : Failed to cast result of expression in row 1 of Write Stage 'Writer1' on page 'Dynamic fields data input in browser' to the required data type: No conversion available from Collection to Text

Can you help me
View attachment 1479631203924.png

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 48

VJR

Hi VJR,

I have tried all the steps before that . how to get the data from excel.

But I'm getting error in write stage.

Internal : Failed to cast result of expression in row 1 of Write Stage 'Writer1' on page 'Dynamic fields data input in browser' to the required data type: No conversion available from Collection to Text

Can you help me
View attachment 2558
[Data] is a collection and it cannot be used directly as a single text value in the Writer stage.

veer

hi vivek ...can you please explain about object cloning part how it is capturing and one more thing we have to put same Dom path with same inner text? like domx=
//label[text() = 'First name']/following-sibling::input[1]
and inner text= First name ...please can you explain?

alatex

Vivek, thanks for posting your solution.

Some observations on my 6-CPU VM using the AAE 11.3.1 client with IE 11 and Chrome 71.0.3578.98. The AAE add-on/plugin is enabled in both Chrome and IE.

* IE 11 is *much* faster than using Chrome.
* On my 6 CPU VM, IE takes about 18-20 seconds.
*** IE is typically not 100% accurate for some reason. It usually misses three fields according to the challenge results.
* Using Chrome, it takes 50+ seconds.
*** Chrome is 100% accurate but slower.
* Both Chrome and IE are doing a scrolling effect and I don't know why.
*** IE typically wants to not be maximized for some reason. Not sure why. The window wants to shrink down so I force it to be maximized repeatedly.
*** Chrome stays maximized.
*** Both browsers are "scrolling" to the bottom of the rpa challenge page so I can't see the top of the page where many of the fields are typically. Meaning I can't see what the AAE client is inputting for most fields.
*** When I manually type values into the rpa challenge fields using either browser, no scrolling effect occurs.

Anyone seen similar results ?

Last edited:

mgartner

Hi there,

on your command lines, how did you manage to to "click on pane" in your object cloning command lines?

sai94

Hi All,

I am having multiple pdf files(1500) i have to open every file and save with particular number for each pdf in particular folder. Kindly Help out.

eb1157

I have a work laptop which is relatively slow and I must put 200ms delays on all keystroke commands in order to get high accuracy. I end up with 95%-100% accuracy after about 40-50 seconds. Any way to speed this up on a slow computer? Any way to ensure keystrokes are 100% accurate?

Last edited: