Solved regular expression in weblink application modeler

dbzdbgt

Hello,

I have a question about blueprism :
can i have two webpages links in application modeler, or can i use a regular expression in webpage link in application modeler.
here's the thing, i am designing a robot that uses a webpage, let's say www.webpage1.company.com but the same robot can work with another page which is exactly the same as the first one but with a different link let's say www.webpage2.company.com and i don't really want to create two exact robots for two different pages as this will lead to mantainace issues.

Thank you for your time.

VJR

Hi dbzdbgt,

If the two have the same pages then you can still use one website in the modeller and then in the diagram Open/Launch/Navigate the other website -> Attach to it and then access the elements of that other website. Just need to make sure to keep the elements common like - not to tick any attribute where the websites have different values for eg; in the title bar if both show different captions then that needs to be unchecked. Once work is done on this website, detach the object and attach back to the first site.

dbzdbgt

Hi dbzdbgt,

If the two have the same pages then you can still use one website in the modeller and then in the diagram Open/Launch/Navigate the other website -> Attach to it and then access the elements of that other website. Just need to make sure to keep the elements common like - not to tick any attribute where the websites have different values for eg; in the title bar if both show different captions then that needs to be unchecked. Once work is done on this website, detach the object and attach back to the first site.

thank you very much, i appreciate your help. i'll try it and give you my feedback