Region mode

gayatri

Hi Everyone,

In region mode,for scrolling down the page we have to capture image of scroll button?
which shortcut key to be used in global send keys? that is "{SCROLL}" or any thing else.Please guide me.

VJR

Hi gayatri,

If you are using Region mode then if there is a direct way to scroll then that would be beneficial.
What I mean is for example you are on Page 1 of a Pdf. If you spy the textbox at the top where you enter the page number using Region mode, then you can enter "2" inside it and then hit enter so that it goes to the next page. This is just an example to give you an idea. You need to identify something of that sort in your application.
But if you are looking for Sendkeys then below are the options-

PAGE DOWN {PGDN}
PAGE UP {PGUP}
UP ARROW {UP}
DOWN ARROW {DOWN}

cs.andras

Make sure you have focused your webpage/app...etc. Otherwise it won't work. Also make sure you're not focused on any control like a combobox, where the up/down arrows change item and does not scroll the screen.

gayatri

Thankyou for your reply.
Please guide me on the concept of schedular in blueprism.
What is correct flow scheduling an object or process and how we can see the results.

cs.andras

Thankyou for your reply.
Please guide me on the concept of schedular in blueprism.
What is correct flow scheduling an object or process and how we can see the results.
Please check the forums for this info, I do believe there has already been a topic open for this question.