It worked. Thank you.There is not built in action to deal with Pivots. For refreshing a Pivot table, the following code will helps-
- Open 'MS Excel VBO' and right click on 'Go to Cell' action and choose duplicate
- Name the action as 'Pivot Refresh'
- In the 'Start' stage change the input parameter 'Cell Reference' to 'Pivot Table' and store in Data Item 'PivotTable' (you can rename the existing 'cellref' data item on the page to 'PivotTable')
- Open the Code stage and rename code stage to Pivot Refresh (to avoid duplicate name error with 'Go to Cell' action)
- Change the input parameter, 'cellref' on the Code stage to 'PivotTable'
- Go to Code tab and put the code
- Publish the action
- Save the MS Excel VBO action
Now, you should be able to call this new action 'Pivot Refresh' passing the name of the pivot table on the worksheet to refresh.
A typical process flow for usage would be as -
Post back, how it goes.
- Create Instance
- Open Workbook
- Activate worksheet
- Pivot Refresh
- Close Instance