Queue report

PTRRPA

Hi All,

I have one question , If anyone knows answer please reply me.

how to take the latest created and processed items details from queue in blue prism and save it those into excel .

KR,
PTRRPA

VJR

Hi All,

I have one question , If anyone knows answer please reply me.

how to take the latest created and processed items details from queue in blue prism and save it those into excel .

KR,
PTRRPA
The Get Next Item returns an Item Id and a Data collection which is always a single row collection and is your currently processed item.

sivagelli

In the Control Room, select the queue you want to take a report on the left hand side and under the Queue Content section, right click on the items and choose 'Current View as Report'. A wizard will pop-up, follow the steps and choose a path for the report. A csv file will be generated with queue item details.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

PTRRPA

Hi Siva,
Good one it is useful for me but , i want to prepare this report by the blue prism code itself, i,e business object level.

KR,
PTRPRB

VJR

Hi Siva,
Good one it is useful for me but , i want to prepare this report by the blue prism code itself, i,e business object level.

KR,
PTRPRB
Have you taken a look at the Work Queue business object for actions like the below ones which you can use to generate your own Excel data. Some of these actions also have the date and time to generate the report from.

Get Report Data
Get Completed Items
Get Exception Items
Get Pending Items