Problem with uploading a file popup?

pseevs

I am trying to automate an online upload process using Blue Prism and I have automated everything to the point where I am trying to click on what to upload after My File Explorer pops up and I have to select exactly which excel file I wish to upload. From what I've read on here, I should have to make another Business Object/ Application Modeller in order to automate this process, and yet I am unsure what to even classify it as (Windows, Browser, Mainframe, etc.) or how to do this at all. The documents are also on a shared folder that isn't downloaded to my computer and I am uncertain as to whether or not that will affect the upload. If this is not a clear explanation I will obviously be ready to explain further; Any help would be appreciated.

Sachin_Kharmale

Hi ,
1.If you want to spy the file upload pop up then you need use the existing or new Business Object with application modeler as windows application.
2.once file pop up will be open then you need to attach that pop up using windows title as input to the attach action.
3.Once pop up will be attach to the business object then spy the File name Text box and Open Button using Win 32 Mode
4.when you want to open excel file then you can directly pass the exact file
location in text box and press the open button it will attach the required excel file in your web application.
View attachment 1561530205515.png

I hope it will help you.

Hi ,
1.If you want to spy the file upload pop up then you need use the existing or new Business Object with application modeler as windows application.
2.once file pop up will be open then you need to attach that pop up using windows title as input to the attach action.
3.Once pop up will be attach to the business object then spy the File name Text box and Open Button using Win 32 Mode
4.when you want to open excel file then you can directly pass the exact file
location in text box and press the open button it will attach the required excel file in your web application.
View attachment 4188

I hope it will help you.
Hi
I didnt get it. can u please explain more.