Old format or invalid type library. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80028019 (TYPE_E_UNSUPFORMAT))

I am currently working on a project where I need to retrieve data from one web portal and update in another web portal - both accessing IE. When I am running the process which would work on about 700 items, I am getting below error message -

Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click Submit' on page 'Goto Next Page' - Old format or invalid type library. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80028019 (TYPE_E_UNSUPFORMAT))
This error came after processing of about 90% of the items. I searched for the error in the blueprism portal and on internet and found one answer in blueprism portal which said –
This is an error that comes from an old format or invalid type library, could be an *interop*.dll.By downloading new version of the .dll's should be solved.

Can someone help how to resolve this issue or what should be done per above statement.

Ismael

Hi Highspirits,

We also faced this issue.

Did you or someone else find a solution for it? Installing a new version of the dll will solve the issue 100%?

Cheers,
Ismael.