need help with launching citrix app

ppb12345

when i launch the citrix application though ctirix receiver manually from a website (chrome) i am able to launch the app but when i use bot to log into the website and launch citrix(with same exact clicks) the citrix does not reach to it
can someone please help

ppb12345

there is no error..it just does not lauch the application...so the process is go to IE web browser log into website and click an icon
when i do it manually it starts the citrix applicaiton but when i have bot do the exact clicks in the exact order the citrix application wont launch

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
  • launch.PNG
    68.4 KB · Views: 12

JaviDVP

Hi,

Can you model the application icon? If so, you can try to pick up the relative position within your browser window and the relative position of the desired application icon, that way, with the exact coordinates you can click on it with a "Global mouse click" and with your window active, you should open the application

NPoornima

there is no error..it just does not lauch the application...so the process is go to IE web browser log into website and click an icon
when i do it manually it starts the citrix applicaiton but when i have bot do the exact clicks in the exact order the citrix application wont launch
It's an issue with Citrix receiver, I've also faced the same issue where the same code works in other developers machine(application gets launched from object) but not in my machine. So after reinstalling Citrix (delete permanently and install it again) resolved the issue. Please try and let me know the update