Need Advice for Utility - File Management - Get File Size

fc2005

Dear all fellows,

I am try to use the BP built-in object "Utility - File Management - Get File Size" to check the file size of a file. However, it seems that there is a limitation. When I try to check the file with larger file size, maybe over 1 GB, the return value will become "0" instead of the actual file size, while the object is still capable to handle file with file size around hundreds MB. May I have your advice if that's the limitation of the c# coding or if anything I can do to resolve the issue?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Frank

Manikanta

Dear all fellows,

I am try to use the BP built-in object "Utility - File Management - Get File Size" to check the file size of a file. However, it seems that there is a limitation. When I try to check the file with larger file size, maybe over 1 GB, the return value will become "0" instead of the actual file size, while the object is still capable to handle file with file size around hundreds MB. May I have your advice if that's the limitation of the c# coding or if anything I can do to resolve the issue?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Frank

Hi @fc2005
I too face same issue u r going for 1gb, But for after 15mb only I getting 0 size of the file.

fc2005

Good Day @Manikanta
Indeed I have only performed rough test and I am able to cater the file with file size around 138 MB. Sorry that I have only very limited knowledge in programming and so I cannot provide further input, but I believe that it is related the C# coding. I do hope that any experienced fellow can give us advice for the issue that we encountered.

Manikanta

Good Day @Manikanta
Indeed I have only performed rough test and I am able to cater the file with file size around 138 MB. Sorry that I have only very limited knowledge in programming and so I cannot provide further input, but I believe that it is related the C# coding. I do hope that any experienced fellow can give us advice for the issue that we encountered.

Hi @fc2005
As we tried jus as mentioned in BP.
But if we write code then it may works, I don't know abt much coding part.
Let's try for any coder may solve our issue.