Mouse cursor

paolinilla

Hi Guys!
We are working on a project with Blue Prism v 6.4.2. The website only works in Google Chrome. The navigate stage realizes the clicks but without the cursor, some elements are only visible when used with the cursor.
Is there a way for the cursor to move towards the elements?
Thank you!

gil.silva

Hello paolinilla,

Is it possible to show an example of these elements?

Even though some elements are not visible in a web page, they're in the HTML and if you spy using Browser mode, it's possible for the robot to click in those items, even if you can't see them.

Let me know if you tried that before. If it doesn't work, provide a screenshot of the website and the particular elements.

Best regards.

paolinilla

Hola Gil.silva!
Yes, in some elements, even if they are not displayed, the click is successful. Photo 1 and 2 (EDIT button is only displayed when the cursor is placed on the element, without the cursor the click is successful)
But in elements like those in photo 3 the click from the robot is not successful. I need to access the list of that element and I could not.

Attachments

• nro1.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 34
  • nro2.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 25
  • nro3.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 22
  • nro4.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 15

Sachin_Kharmale

Hola Gil.silva!
Yes, in some elements, even if they are not displayed, the click is successful. Photo 1 and 2 (EDIT button is only displayed when the cursor is placed on the element, without the cursor the click is successful)
But in elements like those in photo 3 the click from the robot is not successful. I need to access the list of that element and I could not.
If you are working with web application if you know valid values to be enter in the form then you can do same task instead of clicking and select the required values. with the help of inject java script in blue prism.

Please refer the "Inject Java script" section from the Blue Prism Browser automation Guide.

Best,
Sachin