MI Reports in BluePrism

Ankit Nigam

How do we send the MI reports to the operational team once we done with the automation part. I need to send the report to the operation team about the transaction which are successfully done and which are not done.

How do we send the MI reports to the operational team once we done with the automation part. I need to send the report to the operation team about the transaction which are successfully done and which are not done.
There are many options.

You could create an Excel file and write all of the Blue Prism queue data (completed items/exception items etc.) into the spreadsheet and then use Blue Prism to email it to the operational team. Or save that file to a location that the operational team can access. There are many threads in this forum on how to set up email objects in Blue Prism.

You will need to consider how often to send the MI report, who to send it to and how to control this distribution list.

Have you produced the MI report?

Ankit Nigam

There are many options.

You could create an Excel file and write all of the Blue Prism queue data (completed items/exception items etc.) into the spreadsheet and then use Blue Prism to email it to the operational team. Or save that file to a location that the operational team can access. There are many threads in this forum on how to set up email objects in Blue Prism.

You will need to consider how often to send the MI report, who to send it to and how to control this distribution list.

Have you produced the MI report?
Hi @nickbell123 Yes I have created the MI report and this MI report I need to send through mail to the operation team. Can you please let me know that how do we configure the mail object to send the MI report to the team.

adilfuwad

Hi @nickbell123 Yes I have created the MI report and this MI report I need to send through mail to the operation team. Can you please let me know that how do we configure the mail object to send the MI report to the team.

How do you create MI report can you please guide me as i am new to blue prism and i need to create and send report to Operations by the end of the process so any help will be appreciated thanks.