Login Agent -Terminations - 0xc000006d: The attempted logon is invalid

Enoch_Foul

Hi,

I am trying to utilise login agent and have all the necessary services running and settings enabled and disabled were appropriate.

I am able to use the "Checked Logged In" process and the "Logout" process but I get the following error when attempting to login: 0xc000006d: The attempted logon is invalid.

I have the credential setup with the appropriate naming convention and the PC name and to test I have used my own credentials rather than a bots to make sure I know the creds are correct and working.

Any ideas with what the issue could be?

Thanks

Attachments

• Login Agent.PNG
    Login Agent.PNG
    109.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Login.PNG
    Login.PNG
    72.7 KB · Views: 10

Pete_L

If this is a new Credential in CM, it might not have access to the computer. Check the Access Rights tab on the Credential. You will see multiple tabs. Make sure the computer you're trying to log in to is ticked on all of the tabs.

Enoch_Foul

If this is a new Credential in CM, it might not have access to the computer. Check the Access Rights tab on the Credential. You will see multiple tabs. Make sure the computer you're trying to log in to is ticked on all of the tabs.
Thanks for the reply I can confirm the Access rights for the credential is set for All Security Roles, Resources and Processes

Pete_L

Can you log in to the bot manually, using the bot's credentials (not your own)? If so, then the user ID or password (or both) entered into the Credential is wrong.