java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:

ddshin

Greetings

I just started using Workfusion Express (3 days ago) and I am getting the following error: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
I cant practice what was taught in the demo videos because every time I click "play recording" , the abovementioned error comes up
I am a complete novice and would like to know whether anyone can assist me

Attachments

• workfusion error.PNG
    workfusion error.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 7

fragtmanden

Hi there,

I truly hope someone has a fix to this - I experience the same... no problems recording or editing the different actions, but as soon as I try to play the recording it fails with "java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol".
It also happens if I just try to make a Bot with one simple action and try to play it...

Hope someone has an idea ?

Cheers,
David

AsterizKo

Hi, I have the same problem with WorkFusion version 2.0.1. I tried doing the script manually and also recording, but it does not work.

RPA Express
build = 552
version_number = 2.0.1
version = Lumen

Saludos
Claudio

jontolley

Any news on this? I'm opening a windows application and not accessing a URL.

com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.DriverInitializationException: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:136)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:593)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:490)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:439)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:134)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)

frioseco

I have the same problem. Would it be..some about the java version?
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.DriverInitializationException: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:136)
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:593)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:490)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:439)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:134)

frioseco

I got the solution!!!

Go to Server profile - Manage profiles at the bottom right corner of RPA Express
417b28ce6b04560b7275be8663bdce311cf5ef8c.png

and check the Bot Relay URL. It should be http://localhost:15444/wd/hub 11
Correct it if it is empty or incomplete.
f9f35b72ecbb39146c77743de9c347bb96ceb7a1.png