Java Based Applications dont work on Control Room

luke.ruben

Hi All,
I have a very strange Issue, With my process. that is We are dealing with the Web based, Window based and Java based applications in Single Process. The Problem is When I'm Running the Process through Studio. the Process is Perfectly Working Fine. But the Problem is when i'm Running the Process through the Control room. It is able to deal with Web and Windows applications. But when it came to work on the Java Application. The is it getting hanged or just going to Not Responding Stage? this is a very strange Behavior we have encountered. Any one had the same please let us know how to resolve. In between we have tried most of the possible spying ways. and attributes

GatesV

Have you included a UNLOCK process before running the process that contains the automation of your Java application? You often need to use SEND KEYS and GLOBAL CLICK EVENT when dealing with such application. If your session is locked on the machine that runs the process, the process won't be able to properly control the Java application.

luke.ruben

Have you included a UNLOCK process before running the process that contains the automation of your Java application? You often need to use SEND KEYS and GLOBAL CLICK EVENT when dealing with such application. If your session is locked on the machine that runs the process, the process won't be able to properly control the Java application.
What do you mean with UNLOCK process? Do you have an example?

Thank you

GatesV

Are you running the process in the Control Room using your own PC as a resource, or another PC used as a resource for your bot?

luke.ruben

Are you running the process in the Control Room using your own PC as a resource, or another PC used as a resource for your bot?
Im using a Virtual machine as the resource, When I run it with remote desktop on the studio it works fine, but when I run it from the control room it wont

GatesV

Then it's likely what I thought your problem was. You need to unlock the resource PC before the process runs. If you don't know how, I'll get back to you early this week and will tell you how.

luke.ruben

Then it's likely what I thought your problem was. You need to unlock the resource PC before the process runs. If you don't know how, I'll get back to you early this week and will tell you how.
I would appriciate very much!! I really dont know how and it would help me a lot to solve this issue!

GatesV

You need to use the Login Agent object, and then, using the output from the Is Logged In action of the Login Agent, use a decision stage to determine if your machine is already logged in.

If the value is False, then return an exception.
If the value is True, then use the Unlock Screen action of the Login Agent object, setting the Password input to the password of the generic user logged in to the machine, and False to the Local input.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 9

luke.ruben

You need to use the Login Agent object, and then, using the output from the Is Logged In action of the Login Agent, use a decision stage to determine if your machine is already logged in.

If the value is False, then return an exception.
If the value is True, then use the Unlock Screen action of the Login Agent object, setting the Password input to the password of the generic user logged in to the machine, and False to the Local input.
I should add that process stage in the login agent process right?

luke.ruben

You should create a process named Unlock Resource and call that process in a schedule task right before calling your main process in the same schedule.
Thank you very much!
If this works I could add this action at the end of my login agent process? Or it could affect other processes?

GatesV

Well, technically, you should use the Login just after rebooting your machine. Then you only use the Unlock process as stated above before running your process.