Identifying End of Table

I have a HTML page which has a table in it. I need to read the table data and process it. When I spied the HTML table, blue prism is not identifying it as a table element but is identifying as a HTML Element. so when I used get table action to get the table data, I am not getting the table data in rows in collection but am getting entire data as a single row which I cannot process.
To resolve the issue, I got the HTML path of first row and used a counter in the logic to increment the HTML tag which would read each row data sequentially. At the end of table, when I try to read the next element, since the logic reached end of the table, I will get a time out at which point, I know that I read all the data in the table. Once I get the timeout, I will process the read data.
This logic is working fine but I am trying to see if there is a better way to achieve this solution instead of depending on the timeout, the reason being, timeout is causing the overall bot execution time to increase. Currently, when I run the bot in debug mode, the timeout action is taking about 8 seconds to timeout. I am not sure if the bot would take the same time when executed from control room, but either way, if I can identify the end of table without timing out, it would speed up the bots execution time.

Attached the screenshots of table source and blueprism logic. Appreciate any thoughts on this.

Attachments

• get table action.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 56
  • highlighted table.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 52
  • html elemnt.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 41
  • logic with timeout.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 37
  • output of get table action.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 37
I am able to highlight the table but when I used "Get Table", I am not getting the data in rows, but entire data is retrived in a single row in the collection so I cannot identify the number of rows to process.

VJR

Hi Highspirits,

Make sure that the Tag Name shows as TABLE in the attributes as below.
Spy the table border appropriately. At times you need to very slowly move the mouse around the table borders to get the correct table element. Try at all four sides and all corners of the table. Also note the last thing in the Path attribute is TABLE(1). From your 'html element' screenshot it doesn't look like these are the cases.

View attachment 1531392939761.png

First check out the above solutions. Then, also try entering just till any of the "TABLE(1)" in the Path and then click highlight and see, and also do a Get table and see which one gives the desired result. Play around a bit with it.