Identifying best time slot button by colour?

mojojojo

Hi,

We have a scheduling website that shows the best appointment date to select, based on the colour and star. E.g. 1 large star in green background = best appointment, 2 stars in green background = second best, red slot = not available etc. (see attachment)

Ideally we want it to be able to read and choose the best slot depending on whether a customer prefers a morning slot, afternoon slot or an all day slot (if it's a long job)

Spying the buttons using UIA the only attribute that seems to correspond to the best slot is UIA Name when it includes the text "No increase in travel time - Worker respect" or "Increase in travel time: 00h00mn - Worker respect" where 00h00mn is less than 00h05mn

I am stuck on ideas on how to spy and identify which is the best slot. The time slots are individual buttons not a table and the slots change when you scroll through the different weeks.

Thank you in advance for any help

View attachment 1581421825816.png

Last edited:

mojojojo

I have gotten a step closer by using surface automation to read the date and time regions which are relative to the flashing star icon and it can find the star anywhere in the schedule as long as the timeslot background colour is green.

I still need help on how it can detect the star if the background colour changes (i may be over complicating this!) and how to get the date and time if there is more than 1 flashing star in the schedule.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful. TIA