Solved Html table

kumarsiva

This is not solution to my query. I have a html table after spying iam able to read all data in the table. I need the table header which is in table itself like table has name,pin, phone number like this. Not able to get this with same header by default it is coming column1 column2 like this

VJR

The table headers are showing up as the first row of the collection (Company, Contact, Country).
Unsure as to what else are you referring about.

VJR

Now, after this result, if you want the 1st row of the collection to become the collection column headings then:
After above steps, either use 'Rename Fields' or 'Rename Collection Fields' action and then delete the first row of the collection.

kumarsiva

Thanks for the reply VJR . By using html mode can we get complete table with headers or have to try region mode in web app

VJR

Thanks for the reply VJR . By using html mode can we get complete table with headers or have to try region mode in web app

Hi kumarsiva,

Region mode does not allow capturing the table and is also not advisable to spy an html table.

I tried the same with AA mode too, but I am getting the same results of having the headers in the first row of the collection. I guess its by design from Blue Prism.
1523426821559.png

1523426674804.png

VJR

Hey kumarsiva,

I have one good news for you. Blue Prism has an action to set the column headers to be the same as the first row of the collection.

So after doing Get Table... do the below.

Give the same collection name in the Input and Output parameters
1523427377013.png

This shows the result as below.

1523427361983.png

kumarsiva

Thank you so much guys I got the solution thanks for your update. It's working fine with AA mode and set column names from first row.