How to Spy elements in google Chrome using BluePrism

Hi...!! How to spy elements in google chrome using BluePrism Version 5.0.114, I launched the application but identify option is not showing. Hoping for solution. Thanks in advance

if you launched chrome yourself then it might not show the identify button
you must launch the application from the application modeller to identify the components

One thing that can solve this is to download the latest version of Blue Prism, whuc has fully integretade chrome support.
Hi I have 6.2 version, but unable to spy the elements inside the chrome browser.
although outside browser like close minimise etc i am able to spy in accessibility mode.

One thing I have noticed is that Blue Prism with version 6.0 to 6.3 have issue spying Chrome with verison 74.x, but no issue when then Chrome version is 66.x
Thanks But, sadly I can not downgrade the Chrome as it is part of citrix and we meant to work on the same given version which is 74X.

I found one solution but need one more help with that.
In URL /Command line parameter I use --force-renderer-accessibility then it is allowing me to spy the elment but then I am unable to give the launch URL and the use this key word together. I tried both with comma separated, colan separated but no luck.

Any leads?
Attached the screenshot of commandline which i have used now.

Attachments

To work with chrome you have to install blueprism extension from Google extension then only you can able to spy the elements. Like to get the xpath or path u have to install selenium ide right like wise you have to install blueprism extension

We already installed and it's working perfectly fine.

I have the extension but it is not able to spy any element on the webpage, except for the entire page itself. Does it require some kind of activation? It is able to do identify a few elements in AA or UI mode but then after "Identify"ing the element, it is not able to highlight the same element. So, it doesn't serve the purpose.