How to kill task manager process BluePrism

mahatherjoy

When I try to kill the process from task manager it gives error at initializing stage can any one help me please I am new to Blue prism thanks

error :
Page: Initialise
Stage: Stage1
Type: Error
Action: Validate
Description: Compiler error at top section line 30: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
Repairable: No

Code :

}
class MyClass
{
static void Main() {
Process myProcess = new Process();
myProcess.Kill("iexplore.exe");
}
}

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Capture2.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Capture13.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 143

VJR

Hi mahatherjoy,

You can make use of the 'Kill Process' action of the Utility Environment VBO to do the same.
In the process name parameter simply give the name of the process without the exe which in your case would be "iexplore".

mahatherjoy

Adding More Info about Utility Environment VBO .. it would be helpful those who are very new to Blue Brism

This object is packaged as part of the standard Blue Prism install. If you cannot see it as part of your object library - have a look in your Blue Prism VBO folder under Program Files. Go to File and Import VBO file under Program Files -> Blue Prism Folder Import Utility Environment VBO

We can Kill the process using Action by simply mention the process name as per VJR

Thanks to VJR and RPA Forum

raghavan.pb

Hi VJR,

I am getting the below error when I am trying to copy image from clipboard
Page: Initialise
Stage: Stage1
Type: Error
Action: Validate
Description: Compiler error at top section line 27: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
Repairable: No

I have attached the properties and code please help

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Codestage.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 60