How to get current or parent xaml file name in Studio and Runtime?

khalsa96

Hi everyone!
Could you please help me if there is a way to get the current xaml filename in Studio or Runtime? It’s a requierment regarding a customized log component we are developing for a client. So far, there is no way to recover data from the log message activities. So, we are trying to map them manually and then register them in the additional Database.
I have searched a lot about this but no luck :(
Thank you!

ApoorvaUdupa

Could you help me with the use caseProcess Use Case
Open the Data.xlsx file.
The file contains data for payment mode, bank, and RRN.

Open the Macro Sheet.xlsx file.
This file contains macro names for the Data file.

Develop a Bot to capture the right macro names and update the Data file.
Business Rules/Conditions to Automate the Process
The Bot you develop is expected to do the following:
The Bot needs to open the Data file.
In the Data file, the Bot needs to read payment mode, bank name, and RRN number row by row.

The Bot needs to check for all the given data in the Macro Sheet file.
If payment mode, bank name, and RRN number is a (Match) (Valid) then pick up the macro
name and dump it into the Data file in Column E.

If the bank name is SBI, Corporation Bank, HDFC, or ICICI then consider bank name in Macro sheet as – (Hyphen)

You may get multiple matches in the MacroSheet.xlsx file, if multiple matches are found, sum up the instances of matches found and log it in column “Number of Matches” – Very Important!
Files/Folders:
After files creation completed then all xlsx file will moved into output folder Location : C:\Users\Datta\Desktop\Use Case\Your Name\Output
Note : Naming convention of each file must be below format.
<Name of Candidate>_<Date of Test>.file-extension
Input files, Audit logs, Error Snapshots should be placed in proper folders in the below location:
C:\Users\Datta\Desktop\Use Case\Your Name\Input
C:\Users\Datta\Desktop\Use Case\Your Name\Audit logs
C:\Users\Datta\Desktop\Use Case\Your Name\Error Snapshots

*NOTE : Do not use any hard code in the script, use proper logs and error handling.