How to fix switch off pc problem?

Navinraju

Hi,
I am working with a set of data in workque in blueprism. Suddenly the pc had switch off, after some time the pc gets on and process will start from first itself.
How can i work with such problems in blueprism?

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello,

If you developed a BOT in interactive client and running in Application Server and suddenly the interactive client is interrupted due to some external factors then in this case nothing happens as execution happens on Application Server side.

Navinraju

Hello,

If you developed a BOT in interactive client and running in Application Server and suddenly the interactive client is interrupted due to some external factors then in this case nothing happens as execution happens on Application Server side.

Hai,
Thats fine... But in my case, work que have to process 100 items, but in processing the 23rd item, unfortunately pc had shutdown due to some external problem. When i reopen it and started process again from 23rd item not from 1st item.. How can i do this..
And am added that, This is not an live project... Its an demo project.. So am working for myself not for client

Sukesh Kumaru

Well, in this case it will start from 23rd item because when you use get next item to process it will send only 23rd because until 22nd all are marked as complete.

Navinraju

Well, in this case it will start from 23rd item because when you use get next item to process it will send only 23rd because until 22nd all are marked as complete.

Ok what will be the status of 23rd item will be, when it is restart its process after breakdown. Whether it will be pending or exception.
Pending means its ok, process will continue if it will be exception due to external factor like power off, how can we handle such exception item?

I fail to see your problem. If you're doing it correctly you just keep running the process and let it handle the work. Then retry the exception or run the exception again on the next run, or have it done manually if needed.