how to extract the Values in Collection without field values but with current values?

KPrasanth9

Hi Guys,

I am using an operation "GetWorkbook as Collection" and am not setting up the collection fields and trying to extract the values with the help of a Loop but when i run the loop it's giving me the first value but not others what should i do to resolve that.

Please find the attached Screenshot for reference.

Scenario: We will have the excel file which contains the AccountNumber Information from that information we have to check that Specific folder with an account number already exists or not. If the folder exists it should proceed further if the folder doesn't contain then we have to create a folder for that account holder.

Let me know if you need more inputs such that i can update the thread with required Screenshots

Regards,
Prasanth

Attachments

• CreateCollection.PNG
    CreateCollection.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 119
  • InputFieldValues.PNG
    InputFieldValues.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 122
  • CurrentValues.PNG
    CurrentValues.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 122
  • CheckFolderExists.PNG
    CheckFolderExists.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Collection.AccountNo.PNG
    Collection.AccountNo.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 107

tgundhus

How does your loop get the collection? is it sent as an Start input? If so, I cannot see that it's stored anywhere?
Or is your collection shared with other pages (not hidden)?

While looping the customerDetails collection you can get the "Name" of the current row by using "[CustomerDetails.Name]".

cs.andras

Hi,
Before you go "blaming" the collection, have you checked if your folder-checker works properly? (Premade folder, given by a full path)
Also, make sure you're not resetting the object before running the 2nd step because that would erase all previously recorded rows from the excel.

growler

Hi Prasanth,
Can you please share the screenshot of "Start", "Collection details" and "Multi1" stages? Also please check if the collection in reference is made global(if intended) or not.