How to extract table content from outlook into collection

KPrasanth9

Hi Team,

I would like to extract the table which is present in my outlook body and would like to feed to collection.

Please suggest a possible approach to achieve this.

Regards
Prasanth

VJR

Hi KPrasanth9,

What are you getting when you get the Body of the email using Get Message action of the Email - POP3/SMTP VBO.

KPrasanth9

I hope Email Pop3/SMTP will not work for outlook as am using Outlook application to extract the Table format inside the Outlook Body, i would like to know if there is any other solution for this ?

I got some input from other source saying to convert the body to XML format and then extract the XML for datatable but am facing an issue with that too please help me in resolving this .

Thanks and Regards,
Prasanth

VJR

Hi KPrasanth9,

So currently which method or VBO are you using to read the emails from Outlook.

KPrasanth9

I am extracting the mail through code stage and I created my own vbo for that

Initially i would be checking the count of unread mails if the count is more than zero then i would be extracting the message body along with subject , to,cc etc

Regards,
Prasanth

VJR

Initially i would be checking the count of unread mails if the count is more than zero then i would be extracting the message body along with subject , to,cc etc

Regards,
Prasanth
okay great, you are creating a customised VBO. Can you check and tell what do you get after extracting the message body from the email. That could help to determine how the table could be retrieved or which format to be converted to.

vinothchamp

Regards,
Prasanth
Can i get the code please ,if you dontmind?