How to compare the matching rows of one collection(ex: Secondary collection) with to another collection(ex: Main collection) and save as single coll

Hi,
Can someone help me with collection manipulation.
i have one coll(main collection with around 1000rows) and another coll(second collection wth around 100rows). Both having the same field names. Now i need to compare the data in the rows(considering any one field) of second coll with the data in the main collection to check if any data in second coll is matching with the main collection. If it is yes, then it has to paste the matching rows in final collection. If no, then it has to continue to check for other rows.

Can someone help me with this?

Manikanta

Hi,
Can someone help me with collection manipulation.
i have one coll(main collection with around 1000rows) and another coll(second collection wth around 100rows). Both having the same field names. Now i need to compare the data in the rows(considering any one field) of second coll with the data in the main collection to check if any data in second coll is matching with the main collection. If it is yes, then it has to paste the matching rows in final collection. If no, then it has to continue to check for other rows.

Can someone help me with this?

Hi @Atheeswaran Selvakumar
I don't know how to compare coll,
I know that coll merging, coll contains field value.
If u want still compare data then save that both coll in Excel and compare them through MS Excel VBO.
I hope this works otherwise,
try this, If u want to compare the data in the rows then go on with utility coll manupilation>Coll Contains filed value,
Then check result.

Attachments

• Coll Contains value.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Coll Contains vlaue Output.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 13