How To Combine multiple Excel into 1

Raysen16

Hi ,

I am trying to combine 10 to 15 excel workbook into 1 .All this excel workbook is saved in one folder. All these excel sheet will have exact same column information A , B, C, D.
What is the best way to achieve this using Blue Prism? The number of workbook to be combined will be different each time the process run.
Please help me

HI Raysen,

Use existing VBO MS EXCEL - Copy and paste worksheet range there you can supply source file workbook to destination file workbook .

So you can pass as many workbook excel to it.

SERBEM

I have one proces that ends up with 4 different Excel workbook - that I have to merge in my last step. I simply import the 1st. Excel workbook into a Collection than import the next one into a temp. Collection and then Append Rows to Collection - empty the Temp. Collection and repeat untill everything is in the Collection and when everything is merged, I exporting the Collection into Excel again and saving it :)

Raysen16

I have one proces that ends up with 4 different Excel workbook - that I have to merge in my last step. I simply import the 1st. Excel workbook into a Collection than import the next one into a temp. Collection and then Append Rows to Collection - empty the Temp. Collection and repeat untill everything is in the Collection and when everything is merged, I exporting the Collection into Excel again and saving it :)
Thank you Serbem , this method works for me